Odin3 v3.14.1 is a small flash tool for flashing stock ROM and custom recovery on your Samsung devices. Comparatively, Odin3 is the best Samsung firmware flashing tool. Samsung Electronics created this Odin flash tool.
We have shared the Odin tool on the current page, i.e., Odin3 v3.14.1. We have shared it as a zip package that includes the tool, driver, and tutorial.
Samsung Odin3 v3.14.1
Odin3 v3.14.1 is a official flash tool by Samsung Electronics, and as well as it is the most popular for flashing Samsung firmware.
File Name: odin3_v3.14.1.zip
File Size: 2.5 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
Compatible With: Windows (x64, x86)
How To Flash Stock ROM Using Odin Tool?
- Download and unzip the Odin3 v3.14.1.
- Extract Samsung Stock ROM (Firmware).
- Then, install the Samsung USB driver on your computer. If already installed on your computer, then follow the next step.
- Firstly, open the Samsung Odin tool.
- Secondly, locate the Samsung stock ROM.
- Thirdly, connect your Samsung device in Download mode.
- After connecting your device successfully, then also click on the Start button.
- Never disconnect your device during the flashing process.
Feature Of The Odin3 v3.14.1
Compatible: Odin3 v3.14.1 tool is compatible with the Windows operating system.
Support Multi-Format: The tool supports multi-format stock ROM. i.e., MD5, TAR.
Extra Feature: At a time, you can also flash multiple same model devices.
Popularity: Comparatively, the maximum number of mobile technicians uses this Odin tool.
[*] Bootloop: If you have flashed the correct ROM on the Samsung device but still facing the boot loop issue. Then you may need to boot into the Recovery menu > Wipe User Data > Restart.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your photos, contacts, and documents before using the Odin3 v3.14.1. Because installing stock ROM using the tool will erase your data.
[*] Recommend: Some Samsung devices are not supported the old version of the Odin tool. So we recommend using the latest version of the Samsung Odin tool.
[*] Credits: Full credit deserved the Samsung Electronics Co. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for Samsung USB Driver, then click here to get Samsung USB Driver.